Python User Group

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 12:31, Alfred Wheeler wrote:
> After a bit I just navigated around the cities and of course eventually
> landed on Boston. I cannot attend due to prior arrangements, though.
> What's the purpose of the 'meetup'? Networking? 'Public service project
> planning'? Some sort of reunion? All of the above? None of the above?

Most of the meetups so far have been relatively small.  Usually we swap
information and get a feel for what other local developers are doing
with the Python language.  It's very informal.

If someone were to plan a project which employed Python or some related
technologies, it would indeed be a good place to look for support.

Personally, I'm interested in finding people who would like to attend
the PyCon DC 2004.

Dave

--
David J. C. Beach