Milestone success with PVR250 (ivtv)

Well,

I have finally managed to cobble together a set to rpms for RH9 which
install functional ivtv drivers and utilities.  I have successfully
captured mpeg video from the card at some pretty eye-popping
quality (compared to the TV cards I've used in the past).

One down-note I need to resolve... color is way off.  I suspect it
is due to a newer revision of the hauppauge card or hopefully something
as simple as some kernel module options.  Ironically, this is the
most difficult area for me to trouble-shoot...  I'm color blind 8-)

Anyone else on this list messing with the hauppauge PVR cards and/or have
a working linux PVR (freevo/mythTV)?  Anyone own a PrismIQ?

More news to follow...

- christoph