Gentoo: Installing / Administering on Multiple Machines

On Feb 12, 2004, at 9:50 AM, John.Boland at reebok.com wrote:

> i just saw at staples.com, they're selling red hat enterprise 3
> workstation for $50.
> sure it ain't free, but at least it's not the $180 for they want for
> the full server version!

Hum, I'll check it out. I was really hoping for a KDE 3.2 distro (which
I know there aren't any yet).

> <RANT>
> if you're running a company and you can't even make an attempt to get
> a real license,
> maybe should just put a big tent over the whole company.
> That'll make the clowns more at home at the circus!
> </RANT>

Not my decision, but I agree. The problem is that while 1/3 of our
developers use Linux, its still treated as a freak by our Windows only
sysadmin.

--
Joshua Pollak
Software Engineer