Gentoo: Installing / Administering on Multiple Machines

Thats good to know, and SuSE is definitely on my list of Distro's to
consider. We are going to start building a list of requirements and
then propose some stuff to management soon. I think Gentoo and SuSE
will be our favored options.

--
Electronic Voting - If you don't get a receipt, your next election is
on us!