Print shareing

Hi I am mostly a lurkers on this list but I was hoping some of you might be
able to shed some light onto an issues that I)B?m having, and I think I?m
thinking myself into circles on it at this point. I)B?ve been working on
setting up a samba server on my Fedora box and am trying to get the printer
to work. Printers being my version of kryptonite always seem to cause me no
end of problems! Anyway, The windows network can see the printer and even
browse it, when you open it, the printer header shows )B?access denied, unable
to connect)B? in the samba log file I get this error message.

lpr: unable to print file: client-error-document-format-not-supported

If any of you have any insight as to what I)B?m overlooking it would be much
appreciated! The printer I)B?m setting up is a HP 870Cse.  All of the rest of
my shared files on samba seem to be working without complaint and I)B?m a bit
stymied as to why my printer hates me so!

Thanks!
-Alaric