Print shareing

On Thursday 04 March 2004 9:52 am, Alaric wrote:
> Hi I am mostly a lurkers on this list but I was hoping some of you might be
> able to shed some light onto an issues that I?m having, and I think I?m
> thinking myself into circles on it at this point. I?ve been working on
> setting up a samba server on my Fedora box and am trying to get the printer
> to work. Printers being my version of kryptonite always seem to cause me no
> end of problems! Anyway, The windows network can see the printer and even
> browse it, when you open it, the printer header shows ?access denied,
> unable to connect? in the samba log file I get this error message.
>
> lpr: unable to print file: client-error-document-format-not-supported

Can you show us the relevant sections of /etc/samba/smb.conf?

Also, what were you trying to print?  Can you print from Notepad/Wordpad?

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "God grant me a good sword and no use for it."
DK KD
DDDD                                               - Polish Proverb