Dynamic DNS server?

My situation is that I have one server that is well connected through a
large pipe at a hosting site. That server hosts quite a number of
things, including a BIND9 set of zones I manage. Let's call this server foo.

I have another server that we'll call bar. It serves as offsite backup
(rsync, etc.) sited at my home, connected through cable modem. On this
CM backup system, I'm running ddclient to update a dynamic address at
homeip.net (dyndns.org).

I would rather cut out the middleman, and run something on bar that
would update a listening server for dynamic DNS on foo. sf.net shows a
confusing array of possible daemons to accomplish this.

If you're already doing this, what are you using?

Thanks.
--
Dwight A. Ernest, dwight at significant dot com    GPG key A6999567
Cell: +1-508-523-1416    FAX: +1-978-405-2504    YIM: dwight_ernest