quest for a cable (UW-SCSI, 68 pins, 4 connectors)

Thanks to surpluscomputers.com and my credit card, I have some SCSI
drives, and thanks to my wife's employer, I have a Mac G4.  (Actually, I
have two Mac G4s, but one of them had the screw-heads stripped on the
disk-drive carriers, so I had to install the drives on the other one.)

Now all I need is a cable.  I have two 68-pin UW-SCSI cables, each one
with three female connectors, but it turns out that I need *one* 68-pin
UW-SCSI cable with *four* female connectors.

Is there anywhere in this town where I can buy or trade for such a
beast?  Yeah, I can go on the Web, but it seems silly to pay shipping
costs for one little cable.

--
"You are surprised to be told by this crew that Oceania
  has always been at war with Eurasia? Where have you been