Pin outs for a standard ATX power connector

I am working on refining my eight node cluster to fit into a smaller space
(4 inches wide rather than two feet) shown to the group last fall and want
to run two or more motherboards off of one power supply. Does anyone know
which pin is associated with which power source?

You will recall that my mini-plastic-cluster only needs to run the
processor chip and that the "box" boots diskless except for the head
node...so power requirements are minimal.

Kevin

http://mail2web.com/ .