Jabber question

Here's a question re: Jabber I just thought of. I've recently setup a
jabber account and registered with the aim-transport. Is there anyway
to import my AIM groups and buddies into my Jabber account?

Does file transfer work through the transports, like AIM, etc?

I'm using the Psi Jabber client because it seems to expose most of the
funtionality of Jabber, while others just do the basic stuff. Are there
other full-featured Jabber clients out there?

--
"Fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy" - RATM