quest for a cable (UW-SCSI, 68 pins, 4 connectors)

Thanks to miah and Mark Dulcey for recommending the Micro Center; I did
indeed find the cable I needed there.  (Although I had to make two
trips, because after I came back the first time I realized that I needed
a cable with *male*, not *female*, connectors.  Duh.)

One other question: the cable I got says it has an extra connector for a
terminator, and I didn't see any 68-pin terminators at the Micro Center.
  Do I actually need a terminator on this, or can I just plug one end
into the SCSI controller, the other end into one of my three drives, and
leave one or two connectors free in the middle?  For whatever it's
worth, the drives themselves have 80-pin connectors to which I've
attached 80-to-68-pin adapters, and the controller is an Adaptec 2940UW,
which according to this Web page I'm looking at has "Termination: Active
(use SCSI Select to enable/disable termination)".

--
"You are surprised to be told by this crew that Oceania
  has always been at war with Eurasia? Where have you been