Any MCSEs out there?

Folks,

Just to poke a little bit off topic here, but we're looking for some new
folks here in the Network Operations group at Akamai.  We're primarily a
Linux site, but we do have a network of Windows 2003 systems as well, and
we're a bit low on expertise in administering them.  Mostly on the level
of tracking down the root causes of hardware problems and things of that
nature.

I'm hoping there may be some people around with a firm understanding of
both Windows and Linux based systems.  On the windows side a good
understanding of windows commandline is key as most of our work is done
over ssh.

Please note that we're looking for people with Windows AND linux, not just
one or the other.

If anyone is interested, feel free to check out our job postings on our
website: http://www.akamai.com/en/html/about/current_openings.html#netops

You can submit your resume online, or feel free to send them on to me to
give to our Director.

Greg Boyce