Anyone have a cleanbench

I've heard a hot shower and plastic over the doors to your bathroom can
turn it into a temporary clean room, clean enough to do a drive swap
and get the data off.

I think the theory is, you take your drives and tools into the
bathroom, tape the door sealed with plastic, and run the shower hot
enough to build up a lot of steam, which pulls the dust out of the air.
Shut the shower off, and do the swap.

You could check the drive-modification how-tos (you know, cutting
plexiglas windows into the drive, etc) to get more info.