Not to start the topic I swear just need to vent!

It really depends on if you are a business customer or a home user.  I've had to call them a couple times at work, and they've sent me replacement pieces for everything internal apart from cpu and ram.  I had a failing PowerEdge system, and they sent out a new motherboard, raid controller, raid controller ram, raid backplane, cables, and new disks.

-miah