PCMCIA WiFi compatibility

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Derek Martin wrote:
> that had "uses (Orinco|prism2) chipset" or similar imprinted on the

The relationship between Orinoco and Prism2 confuses me.  On the one hand
you've got statements like "orinoco is the most tested chipset out there",
and on the other you've got me having to compile my own prism2 drivers
(netgert MA401).  So if something says orinoco/prism2 I would have no idea
how to proceed.

Duane