Double speed sound

Unfortunately, I'm already using the OSS sound driver and the OSS output
plugins in the various applications, with no sound daemons (esound, arts)
running.  I'm not too concerned about that system, as it's not a
widespread problem.  I'll upgrade to Mandrake 9.2 or 10.0 first and then
investigate further.

-b