cheaper DSL with static IP than Speakeasy?

For the past few years, we've had a DSL line in our house with static IP
through Speakeasy.  I consider the cost of DSL to be an investment in my
long-term employability, because I can tell a potential employer that
http://ropine.com/ points to a server that I manage, sitting in my very
own basement.

However, the service is costing us $70/month, and our budget is getting
tight, so if there's an alternative that will provide equivalent
features, I'm very open to suggestions.  Note that we don't have any
interest in cable TV, so a cable-modem-based solution is probably not
for us.

(Is there any combination of a dynamic-IP broadband connection and a
colo service that would be substantially cheaper?)

(Does anyone living in Brighton Center want to take advantage of their
"NetShare" program [https://www.speakeasy.net/netshare/learnmore/]?)

--
"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war,
or before an election."  --Otto von Bismarck