Open Source classes

I have started my own business and we're going to start offering
classes/seminars (we are not accredited for tech courses) on Open Source
products/services. Does anyone have any idea how much these things cost and
how rare this is? I went out and looked around, and most of them were 2
grand, and only briefly touched upon Apache/Linux, etc. etc. Does anyone know
why this is? It seems like there is interest, but no one is offering the
courses.

I'm recruiting teachers first, and there is already a pile of resumes showing
up in my mailbox, so does anyone think there will be a problem with students?
I am aiming for small class sizes (under 10 in my office), and I am charging
way less than half what others are. What am I missing? What isn't there
anyone out there like me, doing the same thing? Where do I advertise (keeping
costs low and the students local to Boston) to get the people in the seats? I
need to cover my costs, and make some dough to continue offering this kind of
thing. Rent and bandwidth (heavy, guaranteed bandwidth) is a fortune in
Somerville.

Anyone have any ideas? I was going to have my first classes be "PHP", "Moving
to Linux", "SQL" and "OpenOffice". These seem like winners, but I'm wondering
what else people would be interested in learning/hearing about? We're really
after getting the word out about Open Source, instead of trying to milk it.
I'm an old hand at FOSS and rubbed the LAMP many times.

Thanks for listening,
Brendan
p.s. I'm still accepting resumes, if anyone is interested, but this isn't an
ad.