rh9.0 install

dan writes:
|   - hang up on the load-from-CDROM window; message says a
|     linux cd was not found on any of my cdrom drives, please
|     stick one in and retry, even though it's still in
|     there, and was already read to get this far

FWIW, I've seen this behavior  with  RedHat  8  and  9,  in
various ways. Sometimes it's with the 2nd CD, which I stick
in the drive,  the  door  closes,  and  a  message  appears
telling  me  that  there's  no  CD in the drive.  Sometimes
opening the drive and  closing  it  works,  sometimes  not.
Sometimes  I've had to abort the install and start over.  I
haven't done it enough to see a pattern.