multiple wlan/WEP configs

Actually, what would be interesting would be if someone had an RJ45
wired-to-wireless NIC adapter (I looked on froogle, but didn't see any).
That way, you could just plug your standard NIC card into it, and it
would pass-thru the data from the 802.11x connection. You'd need some
sort of setup utility to setup WEP, DHCP, etc, but I should think it's
do-able. something like that could be useful in all sorts of situations
(wireless printers, switches, etc).
Grant M.