New box does not load BIOS

Few thing you need to check:

When power on, take a look if the bios pick up your
hard drive, cd-rom drive and dvd.
Re-sit the video card, memory, harddrive, cd-rom drive
and dvd.
Only install One cd-rom drive or dvd. (Put both back
when the system works)
Try to sweap the video card, memory and harddrive. One
by one, don't do all at one time.
First the hard drive, I suspect this may be caused by
hard drive.

--
DP