Fedora Core 2 available today!

Just to clear things up, ya, its valuable data, its medical records
for lots of people.  Its definately RAID5, and we are doing proper
backups.  Just to satisfy the curiosity of the hardware, its a Dual
Operton 240 (1.4ghz), 4GIG ram, 1.6TB of space, across 8 drives using
a SATA RAID controller (3ware), running Fedora Core 2 T3 (upgraded to
release).  I am running the AMD 64 version of fedora.  The only
problem I had with this system with Fedora was the 1TB partition size
barrier, which the devels all know about and blame on parted.

-miah