Job posting Linux Sys Admin. contract

Hello to All,
My client is currently looking for a contractor for (3-6 mths+) (possible
temp to perm) Linux Systems Admin role as follows:

The work will include troubleshooting and support. The key issues tend to be
in the networking area; NIS, NFS, DNS, Samba, etc. Any shell scripting and
support of CVS would be helpful. The Corp. systems are Windows 2000 so any
exp. here would be a plus.

Requirements
Min. 2-3 years experience Network/System Administration Linux Systems
(RedHat is a plus)
Working knowledge/hands on experience supporting Linux in an NIS environment
(RedHat is a plus)
Working knowledge of LAN/WAN hardware (routers, switches, etc.)

Desired
- Min. 2-3 Years experience Network/System Administration in Windows 2000
networking environment.
- Working knowledge/hands on experience supporting Windows 2000 Active
Directory
- Working knowledge/hands on experience with Veritas NetBackup Datacenter
- Experience w/other variants of Unix (Solaris, etc).
- Experience with SAN hardware/software a big plus but not required.

Please forward your resume to me at the email address below, or call me to
discuss further. Local candidates only please.

Regards,
John

John Spencer

OPTIMAL ENGINEERING PARTNERS
"Your Optimal partner for real-time, embedded and systems development
expertise"

www.optimalengineering.com

(978) 256-1113 ext 108
jspencer at optimaleng.com