What does BLU get from Culminis???

This smells distinctly of Astroturfing...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Feldman [mailto:gaf at blu.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 4:25 PM
To: BLU Discussion List
Subject: Re: What does BLU get from Culminis???

The issue is Boston User Groups, Inc, which the BLU is a member. Pat
Torme, BUG president sent email to Culminis to remove BUG and its
members from their web site as BUG does NOT have a relaitonship with
Culminis. AFAK, no BUG group has a relaitonship, except possibly the
Windows Server Group that had a security seminar.