Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, June 16, 2004 10 Anniversary meeting

When:  Wednesday, June 16, 2004 7:00 PM (6:30 for general Q&A)
Topic: BLU Tenth anniversary meeting
Location:  MIT Building E51-315 *********Note new room for the summer
There is a parking lot in front of the building on Amherst St. The
building is on the corners of Memorial Drive, Wadsworth and Amherst
Streets.

Come join us for our 10th anniversary. We will have a birthday cake and
other refreshments. We've got a couple of speakers lined up for short
presentations, and our volunteers will be available for questions and
general schmoozing.

Boston Linux & Unix was founded in 1994, as a special-interest subgroup
of The Boston Computer Society (BCS) -- we were the BCS Linux & Unix
SIG. We decided to form the group after a seminar at BCS' MegaMeeting in
April 1994, and held our first meeting at MIT on Tuesday, June 7, 1994.

    When the BCS shut itself down in 1996, we chose to continue as an
independent user group.

For more informations, maps and directions please go to the BLU website,
http://www.blu.org

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group