xine OR i just want to listen to a cd

Matt Brodeur wrote:
>    Go to http://rpm.livna.org and follow the instructions for adding
> fedora.us and livna.org to your favorite update tool (yum, apt, ...

Thanks everybody for the ideas!  Well I added livna to up2date but they
are incredibly slow this afternoon.  Kept getting header corruptions
after like waiting 25 minutes.  Uggh.  So I just hunted everything down
and installed.  Slow but it worked fine.  They're here if anybody else
is having a similar problem.
http://235u.home.comcast.net/xine.html
Well, at least I can play my cds now.  Now how to get the neighbors to
stop complaining about Tool at very high volumes...

--
-Eric