Slightly OT: linksys befsr41 and comcast

cloning the mac adress is simple atleast in linux, and connecting a
linux box right up to the cable modem and grabbing a ip via dhcp
couldnt be easier.  I've had it grab 2hour leases with my befsr41 a
few times too, and requesting new leases over and over it would
finally work.

-miah