tomcat 5 - apache 2

hi ,
   I had another issue ( question) .   I have set up the  apache /
tomcat to work well now with one exception.
I can create  multi URI  in the worker2.properties file  , but all of
them are relative to the  appBase  for the  tomcat.
what is a simple way to  add a   cgi alias  like  say  "/servlets/"   to
a  folder  under the apache   folder tree and  map it to be redirected
to tomcat.
any  direction to a good  documentation on the complex  ways to setup
the workers   file  is appriated.

Can I  set up a
<directory>   </direc....>
with an alias  and  assign the  handler to be ajp13  .. how do I do it ?

thanks in advance for any help.

thanks and  regards
Anand