Here's the letter I received.

MR.MCDONALD WILLIAMS.
LOME TOGO
E-MAIL:-mcdonald_williams_2004 at fastermail.com

                  (CONFIDENTIAL/SECRET)

Dear Sir,

With due respect,i wish this letter will not come to you as a surprise.I am
MR.MCDONALD WILLIAMS the auditing director of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK here
in lome annex. We had a foreign customer(NAME:- MR. Sigga Alda Einarsd?ttir
)who deposited a huge sum of money(US$17.2million United States dollars)with
our bank.

Eventually,this customer was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767,
FLIGHT N0 990 that crashed on the 31-10-2000,since then we have not had
anybody coming for this claims as the next of kin.And i have been monitoring
this account with my position here in the bank for the past
two years.

I was monitoring this account/funds and managed it over the years before his
death,and from the informations that i have gathered,he died along side with
the wife and as supposed next of kin which is their only son.hence nobody
has showed up as the next of kin for the past three year plus now,I have
removed security file jacket to my private vault.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every
other arrangement has been concluded by me and I am only waiting for a
foreigner to enable me move the fund to his/her account.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all his secret informations
that will be required from
you by the bank is with me right now over here,I therefore request you to
confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with
details on how to proceed to the bank.

Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the operation. I look
forward to hear from you so as to enable us forge ahead and work like
brothers to achieve this mutual benefit.

Kind Regards

MR.MCDONALD WILLIAMS