need help - how to do between lilo and grup

You can't use both, or if you could, I can't think of a good reason why you
would want to.

If you don't need anything off the old drive, just let the ES install
overwrite the drive. When it gets to the point of installing the bootloader,
choose your favorite, and the install will handle writing your boot sector,
etc.