Novell SuSE Linux Technical Resource Kit (free)

  I got a reply from them on 7/5 saying that the kit would ship in 7 - 10 days.
Still haven't seen the kit or heard from them about any delays.

 Dave

n Sat, 07 Aug 2004 05:37:22 -0400

--
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed
out of a tube.  That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....