[Fwd: Re: I need someone to put machine's together, to build the rack, to do the wiring, all this stuff.]

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 01:55:47PM -0400, Eric wrote:
> Another thing, I have never said that I've used Linux since 1991.

You most certainly did.

  http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2004-August/046440.html

> Eric, I notice you live in Massahcusetts.  I have the email that you
> and I have passed and I don't think any of it can possibly be seen
> as offensive to you or even the slightest bit disrespectful.

I can't speak for any e-mail that you traded personally, but I have
found your posts to be suspect and inappropriate.  For example,
posting of Microsoft supposed stock quotes from the future...
I don't know by what means you purport to know said prices, but
posting future stock prices is completely unrelated to Linux or Unix,
and also either a) bull or b) illegal, so it doesn't belong here.

> Apparently you were not happy to accept my consulting offer and that
> is your privilege.  But I make you this promise, today or tomorrow I
> will visit with someone who will explain what my legal options are.
> Reading what you've written, I am not at all sure you are wise, so
> let me encourage you to see a lawyer.  That's what I am going to do.

Quite frankly, while I was not vocal about it, after reading your
other posts to the list, I also had a first impression that your
request for help was some kind of scam.  I can't know if it is, nor
can I know whether you really have such systems, nor if you ever will;
what I can tell you is that based on your posts here to date, I
consider you a Troll at best, and probably untrustworthy.  I also
think that threatening to sue one of the mailing list members -- much
less actually doing so -- for stating their opinion of you on a public
mailing list is petty, childish, inane, unwarranted, and doesn't help
your image much.  If you actually find someone from this list who is
willing to help you, I'll be surprised.

That's my opinion.

Oh, and since you seem to care about residences of list members, I
live in South Korea...

-=-=-=-=-