Big BLU Super Computer

Does BLU have any sort of permenant system running anyware?  Do you guys
have an office or anything?

The reason I was wondering is that, I bet we all have some spare computers
and stuff lying around, wouldn't it be cool if we could construct
something like "Big BLU,"  the BLU beowulf cluster. I bet that would be a
fun project. (Think about the "stone soup" super computer.)

I've got a couple industrial grade 100MB switches, a spool of CAT5,
connectors, crimpers, some computers, and a LOT of spare parts.

Is anyone interrested?