[blu] Big BLU Super Computer

If the software isn't cluster aware its not going to take advantage of
the cluster, depending on how you set things up.  I see this all the
time at work, many people do batch processing, some people actually
write software that takes advantage of PVM or MPI.

So again, what you want to do with the cluster after its built is
somewhat dependant on how you build it.  Just setting it up and
running the dnet client isn't going to do much.

So, if you're going to go through the effort of setting up a cluster,
you might as well have something worthwhile planned out to run on it
first.

If you want to learn about setting them up, try typing

"Linux Cluster" into a google search box.  Of course, the Linux
Cluster howto is decent.

http://www.ram.org/computing/linux/linux_cluster.html

-miah