Big BLU -- Options

Well, I'm back from my walk, and I have been thinking about how to do this.

A location may be sort of sticky, especially if this thing gets any real
size.

We have a couple options that occured to me:

We could have a very loose cluster, where we basically keep our machines
at home and they connect to some central server node. This is sub optimal
because the network connection is slow. This would force what ever tasks
we run on this to have a much higher ratio of CPU to data, but it would be
the easiest.

We could start small, only a few machines in someone's basement.

We could all chip in a few bucks and see what that, and the generosity of
some colo, will get us.