Job opportunities

Hi all,

I've seen other people post positions from where they work on the list, so I figured I let the list know of a couple opportunities where I work.  I work at Monster.com.  It's all mostly Windows work but figured some people on the list might be interested.  Let me know if you are interested in any of these positions and send me your resume and I will get it to the right people.

Thanks everyone,
Paul

***Principle Software Engineer***

Monster Web Developer Wanted

Monster is currently seeking a Principle Web Developer to join our technology team in Maynard, MA. We are seeking a hands-on senior web applications developer who has extensive experience in the design, development and deployment of commercial grade web applications.

The chosen candidate will join a committed and energetic software development team using current software development methodologies and a variety of development tools including: Perforce, Visual Interdev and Clearquest.

Qualifications for the position: BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. 7+ years of application development with 3+ years programming in ASP and 2+ years designing and developing large-scale projects using ASP, SQL, HTML, XML/XSL, VB, vbscript and Perl.

***Systems Analyst***

Monster)B?s Strategic Systems team, based at headquarters in Maynard, MA, is looking for creative analytical thinkers who are able to translate complex business requirements into robust and practical solutions.

This position is an opportunity to join a highly skilled, top-notch (fun!) team who owns analysis and design for Monster)B?s core applications. In this position, you will participate in all stages of the analysis and development process:
)B? Refine business requirements with key stakeholders
)B? Define functional requirements including use cases and activity diagrams
)B? Collaborate with Development and QA to ensure accurate implementation
)B? Facilitate robust user acceptance testing
)B? Coordinate with Program Management to ensure smooth and successful releases.

Ownership might include multiple components within an application or an entire application. This position is a hands-on analysis role where the candidate will work with minimal supervision on cross-functional project teams facilitated by program management.

Candidates are expected to understand the technical complexity associated with Monster)B?s core applications, be able to work proactively with others to resolve issues and able to articulate ideas in a clear, well thought out manner. The ability to work to deadlines, multi-task and enjoy life is a must.

Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area