Big BLU Sper Computer

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:

> I don't know what happened either. I even posted a couple messages with no
> reply. I'm getting a complex.

I think where we left off is that we can scrounge up hardware, but had no
place to put it with internet access and AC and power for free.  Unless
John was just offering to put it in his house for free... bbut that wasn't
clear from his message.

---
DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "The great tragedy of science -- the slaying of a beautiful
DK KD  hypothesis by an ugly fact."
DDDD                                                - Thomas Huxley