Redhat 9, and critical systems

For me, it is just a personal project.  I have Fedore on another PC,
SuSE 8 on my laptop, and may install SuSE on my StarMax (Mac Clone).
The RH 9 PC is a mix of parts from my old web server (RH 7), and a M$
Win98 box from my old office.  The 4GB HD in it died a few days after
the Netgear TA.  The 18GB was earmarked for a server, but services were
moved to another ISP.  So for the price of a NIC.  I have a DHCP,
Firewall for a fraction of the cost for a Cisco, LinkSys (Cisco),
Netgear, etc... box.

I use to work for an ISP that had Zebra (for FreeBSD) setup at a remote
location.  I didn't have direct access to that server, and don't know
what version they were using.  But did deal with customer complaints
about routing issues.  I knew RH 9 included Zebra.

Kyle Plummer