From: Doug Sweetser <sweetser at TheWorld.com>
To: discuss at blu.org (Boston Linux Users)
Subject: Blinking LED circuit
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:36:18 -0400

Hello:

I need a pair of red blinking LEDs for a video project, one where the
first blinks, there is a 0.5 sec gap, the second one goes, then a 3.5
second gap, and then that cycle repeats.

In an hour of Google time, I can see how to get one blinking light,
and a pair at two different frequencies.  I need a pair of lights at
the same frequency, but displaced by a bit of time.

Perhaps the easiest thing to do is make a pair of single blinkers,
hook them to the power supply independently, and do that until the
blinking pair looks good.

If this is easy/fun for any EE folks in the audience, I would like to
hear from you.

Thanks,
doug