[blu] oh wow it's gmail

Just my $0.02... I used to do my own thing -- run my own webserver,
mailserver, DNS, etc... but there came a time for me when I just
didn't want to hassle with anything, and I think for any public mail
service, gmail from what Ive seen so far is the best.... and it's spam
catcher is very good, only a few have gotten through, which i just
right...

If anyone wants, I have 6 invitations.... just email me.