hda: lost interrupt

My guess is that you haven't even bothered to google for the answer..

Results 1 - 10 of about 7,200 for hda: lost interrupt. (0.29 seconds)

So much time saved by looking for the answer rather than asking for
help.

The basic answer is, disable dma on your drive.  You can do that with
boottime by adding 'hda=nodma' to your lilo.conf/grub menu.lst, or
hdparm -d 0 /dev/hda.

-miah