Eudora Replacement

At work, I've seen a similar issue, when using IMAP with Kmail. This may
be do to a bad setting with IMAP, but there's definitely no Spamassassin
involved.

Granted, that's RHEL 3, and Redhat is rather notorious for doing bad
things to KDE, but all our users see is that Kmail is broken.

--
David Backeberg (dave at math.mit.edu)
Network Staff Assistant