HTML not so evil (was Re: Eudora Replacement)

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 04:10:56PM +0000, John Chambers wrote:
> Maybe, but the best case I've  ever  seen  so  far  is  still  rather
> daunting for the average non-computer-geek type. First, the poor user
> has to successfully get the file over to the server,  something  that
> is  often  baffling  and  requires asking an expert to do it for you.

In Twiki: Click on Edit This Page
          Click on Attach File
	  Click on Browse
	   Navigate to file
	  Add a comment if desired
	  Click on Preview
	  Click on Accept

> Then how do you get the correct URL  into  the  email  message?   The
> chances  of  your  typical secretary getting this right the first (or
> Nth) time is close to zero.

Copy from the URL displayed in the browser, or if the recipient
knows the Wiki, copy the name of the page.

Our secretaries do it all the time.

-dsr-