Samba issues with XP

Ok, this is driving me crazy...

I've got a share on my Powerbook (OS X, running Samba) that I want
guests to be able to log in to. Setting up user names for each guest on
the PB isn't feasible, so I want any user who isn't recognized by the
system to be logged in as a guest... This seems to work fine with every
SMB client except Windows XP. I can't browse the Mac or see any shares
from XP machines, but it works fine from Win2k machines.

Any idea what's going on? What did MS do to XP to prevent guest logins
from working? I noticed that you can leave the username and password
lines blank on XP anymore, is my system sending some wrong signals
making XP think guest's aren't welcome?

I hope someone can help...

Here is my smb.conf file:

[global]