Some DNS issues

On Monday 08 November 2004 1:08 pm, David Kramer wrote:

> It's up now.
>
> [david at uni ~]$ ping msb.significant.com
> PING msb.significant.com (69.44.57.60) 56(84) bytes of data.
He's not picking up the data for the new server yet.

In any case, JABR appears to have the PTR record checked out at the moment.

Yes, msb.significant.com is Dwight's machine, which we have been using as a
secondary name server.
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Partner Technology Access Center (contractor) (PTAC-MA)