JOB Opening UML skills needed

Hello All,
I am doing some networking for an opening I have in northern MA/southern NH.
I am currently need the following:

Sr. level engineer with extensive experience with Linux to work with their
application software development team. My client is simulating multiple
embedded cards using User Mode Linux (UML) sessions for each processor.
Experience with:
-User Mode Linux (a must)
-Networking experience (a must)
-Embedded and host Linux
-Writing device drivers under Linux a strong plus
-C/C++ programming

If you are interested and qualified for this role, please call me or send me
an email with your resume so I can contact you with the details. I will not
send your resume anywhere without talking to you first.

Regards,
John
John Spencer
(978) 256-1113 ext 108
jspencer @ optimaleng.com

OPTIMAL ENGINEERING PARTNERS
"Your Optimal partner for real-time, embedded and systems development
expertise"
www.optimalengineering.com
Regards,
John