FC3 vs SUSE 9.2

On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 01:58 -0500, David Kramer wrote:
> I can't find a single comparison between the two.  Very strange.

I haven't either but I did notice a problem installing FC3.  It couldn't
recognize my hard drive to format it.  Kept saying input / output error
during read on /dev/hda.  I have no idea why.  So I reformatted and did
a minimal install with FC2 and upgraded to FC3.  A lame lame work around
but I just didn't know how to fix it and didn't want to spend all week
on it.  So something has changed with their installer.  :(  For anybody
who doesn't hate GUIs, Gnome's looking pretty slick on FC3.  Some info:
http://fedoranews.org/tchung/fc3-final/

I haven't played with SUSE 9.2 yet.  How do people like it?  (We can
have our own distro watch until they're back online.)

--
D Eric Chadbourne
http://caffeinated.homelinux.net