From: discuss-bounces at blu.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at blu.org] On Behalf Of
Mike Gorse
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:02 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: broadband phones?

Does anyone have any experience with broadband phone providers (such as
vonage.com)?  People say that they hook up to your computer, which would
make me think that I'd probably have to run some proprietary Windows
software in order to use it, but people we've talked to say that you don't
have to keep your computer on in order to use it, which makes me think
that it doesn't require any software to run, so I'm all confused.

Thanks,