Backups was Restoring MBR - Solved

I've had numerous heartbreaks with tapes over the years.  DAT proved least
trouble, and AIT gave me fits on some winnt 4.0 systems about five years
ago.

I'd really prefer multiple off-site copies to a HD than tape.  Newer HDs
have a much higher reliability than the older HDs had, and they blow away
tape unless you go to drives that cost about the same as a new car.

There is a company in Lexington that sells a service where they bring in a
*nix based box and it copies your important data to an array internally,
then copies it off-site to a data center over time.  You have snap-shots
through the day and off-site security as well.

MEG

"--- begin copied/edited message from miah ---"