OT: Keyboard spacebar is unlabeled

Unlabeled keys!? You think _that's_ tough!??

Try a model 19 Teletype, buster! The kind where the keytops could be
twisted off and moved to differenct keys any time the crew wanted!

Three rows. Numbers on top of the qwerty keys. Five level tape.
"RYRYRYRYRYRY".

Why, I'll bet you don't even know what an "eye" pattern is! How about a
Range Finder?

Kids today, they have no idea ....

Bill Horne